Welcome to Imtiaz Middle East. We are a professional services business that specialises in developing our clients’ organisational capabilities. By supporting and enhancing their performance in key areas, from strategic planning through to execution and delivery, we help them achieve sustainable success.
Your partner on the journey to excellence
Although we are a service provider, we think and behave like a business partner, and we act with all the passion and commitment you’d expect from a partner. We provide support, accept responsibility, share burdens and challenges, work towards a common goal and celebrate success when we get there.
How we work
Success is never easy to achieve, but that’s why we have a strong work ethic, and it’s why we invest such energy in building and nurturing close relationships with our clients. Only then can we fully understand their operations, their challenges and their objectives, and only by embedding ourselves within an organisation can we fully share our expertise and insights with its people.
What we achieve
This sharing of expertise is incredibly important to us, because ultimately our goal is to facilitate a high degree of skills transfer and leave a legacy of positive impact that continues to create value for our clients long after we’re gone.
The Imtiaz approach is very simple. We want to accompany our clients on their journey to excellence, which means working in partnership
with organisations to build their internal capability.
Our role in this partnership is to provide the kind of specialist knowledge and skills that aren’t typically available in-house. We employ these assets in a way that is compatible with the existing operational environment to create compelling solutions that are innovative in design, precise in execution, and customised to each client’s unique requirements.
To achieve this, Imtiaz’s philosophy is to get to know our clients very closely, and wherever possible to work from inside their organisations, because that’s where the greatest value is added. Working within an organisation allows fluid and rapid transfer of knowledge and enables us to promote a culture of excellence throughout. By enhancing the capability of an organisation’s human assets, the improvement in organisational performance becomes self-sustaining.
A winning position
The benefits of such an approach are clear. Imtiaz has a proven track-record of helping clients to improve productivity, increase operational agility and build greater internal capabilities. In a climate of uncertainty and change, our goal is to create stronger, fitter organisations that are able to adapt quickly to changing conditions, to meet short-term challenges and achieve long-term success.
Imtiaz works to develop our clients’ organizational capabilities in three core areas: Applied Innovation, Marketing & Communications and Project Management.
Marketing & Communications Excellence
The pace of change in every marketplace is now faster than ever, driven by expanding customer needs, emerging technologies, increased competitive pressures and fluctuating economic conditions. To survive in such a dynamic environment, organisations must be able to respond in an informed and effective manner. Yet to consistently perform well they must be able to lead as well as react. They must set direction and strategy that takes them forward and creates long-term value.
Imtiaz helps organisations create Marketing & Communications roadmaps that enable them to keep pace with changing conditions and deliver on their strategic objectives. We achieve this by developing a deep understanding of our clients’ operating environments, their internal capabilities, their customers, and their products and services.
We also consider external factors, from local and regional influences through to global drivers of change that can impact our clients’ markets. By giving organisations an informed insight into the way markets are evolving, we help guide their direction and strategy, and provide tangible executional plans for delivery.
We believe that Marketing & Communications Excellence is attained by applying strategic thinking within a robust Project Management framework. This ensures successful integration of all the diverse elements of marketing strategy and translates them into effective, practical solutions that are customised to each organisation’s brand, internal resources and operating environment.
The gist of it
Whether providing a stand-alone service within a specific discipline, or an integrated solution that spans all three, our goal is always to enhance our clients’ internal capabilities, making them better equipped to meet the challenges of today’s unpredictable world. We achieve this by adopting global best-practice in each of our three specialist business areas and applying it in a way that matches our clients’ values, culture and operating environment.
Holding it all together
In addition to being one of our core services, robust Project Management methodologies are applied across all our operations, ensuring our services are delivered within a strong, coherent framework that is aligned with our clients’ strategic objectives.
Each organization is unique, we never use a cookie-cutter approach, and any case study can only provide pointers on how we might work with you. Perhaps the following examples are helpful in that respect.
see more cases
Innovation Case Study
Leading telecommunications company.
In a rapidly changing market place, where the client held a leading position in terms of market share, they were now losing some of their standing to new competition in an industry that is increasing its regulations making it harder to capture some obvious market segments. Imtiaz were engaged to deliver the applied innovation module with the client’s full recognition that innovation is key for survival. To counter these growing threats, the challenge was to lay the ground work to build and foster an innovative culture that is agile and can respond to market changes efficiently and authentically, in addition to producing actual business opportunities through this process.
- Tailored program definition sessions over two intensive days, in order to customise the course content to be specific to the organisation’s innovation goals, opportunities and challenges.
- Assign an internal Executive Sponsor who kicks off the program by offering "permission" to innovate
- Deliver academic content on
- Core leadership skills to INFLUENCE change, DRIVE the change, and OWNING the change
- Rapid Innovation theory along with real life examples of Innovation in action, and put it to practise with the participants
- Using the Lean Startup approach to bring focus to a list of Innovation Project ideas
- Development of real projects that address innovation within any aspect of the business, supervised by Imtiaz
- Coaching and continued development of project to measure and pivot where needed
- Presentation to Executive Sponsors as real business opportunities
- 12 projects presenting valid business opportunity were pitched as a result, from new services to organisational structure changes to better foster innovation in the workplace.
- Breaking down of corporate silos as all participants worked cross-functionally, and improved communication between different levels of the organisational hierarchy
- Increased level of comfort in dealing with uncertainty as the world changes at an ever increasing rate
- Improved skills and confidence in voicing out of the box ideas, and developing them into business opportunities
- Greater ability to recognise opportunities, followed by a clear process for generating and selecting solutions, market testing and interpreting the results by the participants
- Improved organisational morale with the recognition that everyone has a role to impact the health and success of the organisation
Get in touch
We believe in effective communication from beginning to end,
so contact us today and start your own journey to excellence.
Level 14, Boulevard Plaza 1
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard,
Phone: +971 4 424 5184
Fax: + 971 4 455 8556